CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
CompuGain is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager with extensive experience in Infrastructure and Information Security product solutions (i.e., Identify & Access Management, Cybersecurity, Security Assurance, etc.)
- Planning and managing of several simultaneous IT information security and infrastructure projects.
- Interacting directly with senior management regarding status, progress and issues.
- Responsible for full project life cycle management (from inception to closure).
- Manages and maintains project plan, project scope, and budget.
- Responsible for managing project related risks, issues, procurement, resource assignments, deployments, methodology deliverables, communications, and overall quality of project activities as well as customer satisfaction.
- Create and manage business cases which are used to gain approval of new project initiatives.
- Experience managing the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to create or drive automated project schedule development, including task definition, duration, and resource estimates, work breakdown schedule, contingency planning.
- Experience building and maintaining a project infrastructure including budget development, project charter, project planning, schedule management, requirements management, test planning and execution, control and assurance practices.
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors.
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture/engineering, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls. This shall include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings.
- At least five years of experience as the lead project manager for IT information security or infrastructure (i.e., server, network, database, storage) related initiatives. Candidates must have led at least one project with a total budget of 1 million dollars or more and a minimum of 10 project team members.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience leading projects using an Agile methodology (preferably SAFe)
- Deployment of information security product solutions (i.e., Identify & Access Management, Cybersecurity, Security Assurance, etc.)
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification
- MBA or master’s degree in computer science
- Experienced PlanView user
- Experience with automated requirements and testing management
Note: Local candidates will be strongly preferred.
Thanks and Regards
Nagendra Karn | CompuGain
P: 703 454 0354