Senior IT Project Manager
Note : No Third Parties please. We are equal opportunity Employer. The candidate should work on our W2
Education requirement: Bachelors in Engineering preferably Computer Science
The IT Sr. Project Manager will work with one or more teams driving multiple projects through its stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints and ensuring defined PMO processes and methods are being followed. The Project Manager must be experienced in leading IT projects and is a leader in the PM discipline who can navigate through various project situations like cross functional applications teams, security teams, infrastructure teams and resource sharing. They will enforce what is right, with enough customer service sprinkled in to not offend anyone.
Looking for a seasoned project manager with a solid success rate running cross functional, multi-tiered projects in a shared resource environment.
- At least 8+ years of recent, successful, core IT Project Management experience;
- Demonstrated leadership experience / capability;
- Solid time management and organizational skills;
- Solid oral and written communication skills and presentation skills;
- Experienced in working and communicating with upper management;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and other Office products;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in Financial system projects (desired);
- Experience with PlanView as a project management tool (desired);
- Experience in Automotive / Manufacturing industries (desired)