If you are a Senior Technical Project Manager ready to make an impact in a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, this could be a great opportunity for you!
We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager on this critical project and are setting up interviews this and next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions.
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, Phoenix and Morro Bay. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Project manager who will be Responsible for the technical design and initial development and major revision of multi-tier business systems. He/She s erves as a vital driver and collaborator throughout the development life cycle, partnering with business analysts and customers to review and optimize requirements; and, working with developers to review and validate key functionality and integration. Responsible for ensuring the feasibility of design and integration with existing systems/platforms. Facilitate open source project teams building applications that address business needs. Responsible for the coding, design, testing and support of the company’s next-generation mortgage origination tools.
- Facilitate in leading planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives
- Organize the development work queue, schedule releases and manage risks associated with projects
- Set customer expectations and provide feedback
- Conduct planning sessions with customers and ability to specify road map for projects
- Provide reports on projects status
- Provide project metrics
- Manage the software development life cycle (SDLC) from start to finish
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- 7+ years of Project management
- Experience running software development projects within complex and complex stakeholder landscapes
- Exposure to a variety of Project Management and/or Program Management methodologies
- Relationship management experience; creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded further business opportunity
- Experience in managing IT projects across large enterprises
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams across the whole SDLC
- A comprehensive enterprise-wide view and understanding of business processes and drivers through working experience in large – medium size business corporation
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practice
- Evidence of managing organizational complexity and multiple work stream
- Demonstrated ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk
- Experience contributing on a development team as a developer, tester, or analyst
- Experience explaining the costs and benefits of projects
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred