JHC Technology Inc is searching for a Senior IT Sales Representative to join our team. This position will be part of our Sales team. This role supports regular independent client communication and assists with key accounts and specific activities as assigned. This position requires a motivated, adaptable, and ready to learn attitude!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization's Services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet IT sales targets.
- Pursue IT sales leads, personally visits existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate services, prepares price quotations, delivery dates and service obligations to meet established revenue targets.
- Develop IT sales skills and knowledge of the organization's services and customers by working closely with a more experienced IT sales representative.
- Familiarizes existing and new customers with new services and market developments.
- May troubleshoot and handle customer related inquiries.
- Keeps information on competitive services, promotional matters, IT sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Informs company of competitive activity and conditions that would affect company interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or other, relevant subject matter. Additional experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Must have 5-7 years' experience with IT Professional Services dealing with the government.
- PC proficient, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Capable of being self-motivated, directed, and adaptable.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone, IM, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously and produce the desired outcomes.
- Ability to function in a commercial office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, internet, fax, copier, telephone, etc.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and PTO. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where employees can learn and grow with our company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.