Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful technology consulting firm? Think you're ready to take your career to the next level?
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- Management Consulting experience is a plus
- 3+ years in an IT Security Compliance position
- Local to Chicago
The Sr. IT Security Compliance Consultant will be responsible for leading technical project teams as the engagement lead to gather requirements, create a design, and implement the solution. You’ll typically be working with a team of consultants working to complete a project that aligns with the client’s business objectives. Typical engagement responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic security advisory, PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR consulting services for enterprise clients, ranging from policy definition to adoption and enforcement
- Current state review of existing organization, processes, and technologies to deliver key findings and recommendations
- Delivery of cyber asset/system categorization and impact ratings, including site visits to multiple client locations
- Identify, scope, and deliver solutions within industries such as Healthcare & Life Sciences, Financial Services, Retail, etc.
- Develop implementation strategy and roadmaps, with an initial focus on HIPAA, PCI, or GDPR compliance
- Work closely with business and technology teams to craft solutions that align with HIPAA, PCI, or GDPR best practices
- Perform day-to-day organization, process and technology data collection and analysis, interviews and discovery workshops
- Implement security solutions including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as Security information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), Identity & Access Management, IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Network Access Control and other security technologies.
- Manage client relationships and meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
- Translate business and technical requirements into concrete projects proposals including detailed work plans and cost estimates
- Contribute to business development process at existing clients
- Promote thought leadership in emerging technologies; from partnerships to go-to-market offerings, to strategy, to design and implementation.
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
We need someone with real world experience in the following:
- Candidates must have 3+ years of experience performing Security Assessments work (vulnerability management, penetration tests, network security and social engineering)
- Background in auditing IT Security controls
- Ability to convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives required
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with the architecture, engineering and deployment of cyber security solutions
- Experience in leading and delivering end-to-end solutions, which could include strategy, design, development, testing and training, and implementation
- Advanced understanding of application, database, and network security principles for risk identification, mitigation, and analysis
- Experience with cybersecurity architectural roadmaps, sub-domain strategies, product roadmaps and standards
- HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP) certification or equivalent a plus
- Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or equivalent a plus
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or equivalent highly desired
What else do you need to bring to the table?
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with HIPAA compliance within the Healthcare industry
- Demonstrated experience with the PCI DSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent industry experience
- Willingness to travel for out of town client engagements, up to 70%.