Responsibilities Responsible for development of the End to End Architecture of Digital Transformation, Cloud, Customer Engagement, Call Management and Routing, Analytics Driven Marketing & Emerging Technologies initiatives in the CMB space. Create Reference Architectures, High Level Designs and drive the transformation of the order to provisioning processes. Partner with business clients to ensure alignment and adoption of architectural decisions. Work with development teams to ensure successful transition from design to implementation. And also with Testing teams to define and develop the Use Cases and testing strategy. Individual should have knowledge of latest communication concepts and technology trends such as IOT, AI, Big Data, Stream Analytics & Security. Conduct research and Proofs of Concept on emerging technologies in support of anticipated development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility. Design e2e solutions for large enterprise applications Implement solutions for key strategic CMB programs in the areas of Digital Transformation, Cloud, and Customer Engagement & Call Management. Provide complete system integration architecture designs that consider functionality, cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility Familiarity with standard industry framework & agile methodologies like Mobile framework on IOS & Android Ecommerce framework & Streaming Analytics
Data transfer mechanisms like XML, JSON
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform Development.
- Experience with Emerging Technology applications- IOT, Big Data, Security
Ideally, you’ll also have.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon. Equal Employment Opportunity
- Your degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, EE, ECE highly preferred or related discipline.
- Twelve or more years of relevant work experience: Five or more years in Enterprise Architecture Role, eight or more years in Enterprise Platform Development.
- Knowledge of latest communication concepts and technology trends.
- Track record of being proactive, identifying gaps, making constructive suggestions and follow through for resolution.
- In depth knowledge of following areas: Front end technologies, Decisioning platforms, Analytics platforms
- Strong creativity in problem solving skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Experience in participating in technology forums and leading discussions would be a good plus
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.