We are looking for a Senior IT System Engineer to plan and execute software engineering development projects, utilizing advanced software and hardware engineering principles, software architecture, as well as various standards such as CCITT, OBF, ISO. Uses both hardware and software engineering expertise to apply theoretical principles and methodologies to accomplish complex software engineering assignments. The successful candidate would be responsible for IT project planning, design, business analysis, and development, test and vendor management.
Systems Analyst/ DevOps Job Duties:
- Analyzes business operation processes and requirements; defines system process, functional requirements, data requirements and flows, service interfaces, and user interface requirements to meet the defined business requirements.
- Documents solution requirements using process flows, functional specifications, data/entity flow diagrams, story boards, User Interface specifications, integration specifications, etc.
- Highly accountable for working closely and collaboratively with Business Analysts, Enterprise and Solution Architects, Data Modelers and Architects, Designers, Developers and Quality Assurance to clearly articulate defined requirements, business/system scenarios, and approaches for solving based on analysis.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred in Information Science and Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of successful delivery of system analysis including defining functional requirements, functional specifications for technical components, as well as preparing activity, sequence and data flow diagrams.
- Demonstrated history of strong communication and collaboration abilities in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong Planning abilities - demonstrated history of setting milestone dates for a group of project tasks and ensuring their completion.
- Knowledge of Authentication- single sign on systems, Oracle access manager or Ping identity is required
- Knowledge of scripting is required like building reusable Cloud Formation code or unix scripting is required.
- Demonstrated work with highly scalable, distributed applications.
- Proven track record for identifying, architecting and building new technology solutions to solve complex business problems
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.