Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is hiring a Senior IT Systems Engineer as a key point of contact for clients, helping to build mutually beneficial relationships. Support executive management in ongoing initiatives as assigned with Ground Systems experience for our Space Systems and Missions Group to interface directly with Customer Programs, Directorates & Offices, customers and application owners, responding to infrastructure needs and requests. You will use your knowledge to assist customers in understanding mission requirements and educate customers on Intelligence Community Infrastructure Service Provider (ISP) services.
As a Senior IT Systems Engineer, you will identify service-based and capability-based performance parameters to help develop ISP Service solutions. Additionally, in this role, you will provide updates to customers on ISP projects and new services and provide oversight/support to the approved engineering and operations a baseline. You will also participate in and be responsible for coordinating multiple projects through the customer's project readiness review cycle and creation of executive-level briefings. Analyze system and network environments and provide technical evaluations in identifying existing and potential schedule risks, and recommend the appropriate level of remediation. Establish and monitor key risk indicators, as well as implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks. Qualifications:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph prior to start date
- BS degree with 14 years experience is strongly preferred; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 10 years' experience with our Intelligence Community Customer's Directorates and Offices and their missions as well as Intelligence Community Major Acquisition Programs and experience as Systems Engineering and Integration support within the Intelligence Community
- 5 years of Project Management experience specializing in IT Systems Engineering and Integration, forecasting and developing future customer IT needs
- 5 years with current IC system acquisition office challenges and opportunities
- 5 years developing and tracking service delivery schedules, risk assessments, and metrics reports
- 3 years' experience capturing and/or allocating our IC customer's Mission Architecture requirements.
- 3 years' experience with our IC customer's Mission Architecture including technical performance and operation suitability needs.
- Extensive knowledge of the Systems Engineering Life-Cycle (requirements, development, test, V&V, deployment)
- Proven experience with ISP/ASP/customer service delivery environments
- Experience writing or using Service Level Agreements
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Products (includes Excel and Project)
- Coordinate the planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling functions required to successfully deliver capabilities and services to the enterprise
- Knowledge of our IC customer's Agency Unique Environment, C2S, IC Gov Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of IC ITE future architecture and services (hosting, networks, desktops, CM Domain, security)
- Knowledge of our IC customer's Enterprise Shared Service Model
- ITIL Certification strongly desired
- PMP, or 5-7 years' experience as a project manager, system engineer or network engineer
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: