Senior Implementation Manager - WITS
FEi is a leading IT company specializing in Federal and Local Government data system solutions. For the past decade, we have maintained a leading position in providing programming and consulting services in our primary areas of expertise- Behavioral Health Data Systems, and Clinical Trials Software Solutions for institutional systems of care.
At FEi Systems, we recognize that our employees are an important part of our success. We promote a team environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success. Currently FEi is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our talented team of experts. FEi is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse work force. If you're looking for a rewarding work environment that will challenge your mind and expand your horizons, then joining the FEi team may be right for you.
The Senior Implementation Manager will support multiple state projects and work closely with our Account Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testing teams to deliver projects on time and on budget to our valued customers. The ideal candidate will have experience leading teams in both agile and waterfall frameworks, and provide strong tactical leadership using a metrics based approach. Strong client management skills are required along with the ability to offer clear verbal and written communications. The successful candidate will combine their technical background with solid project management skills to drive teams to execute short and medium term initiatives as well as interacting with the senior leadership of FEI along with significant stakeholders at the state government level.
* At least six (6) years of experience in managing software development projects
* A leadership role in at least three (3) successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget
* At least six (6) years of non-management experience designing, developing or testing systems with similar software applications and IT infrastructure
* Previous experience reporting through a project management organization (PMO)
* Within the last three (3) years, have experience planning, implementing, and project managing software applications and hardware solutions from initial conception through support and training
* At least three (3) years' experience in a management role in the healthcare industry
* At least six (6) years of experience managing an IT project utilizing the State government Required Policies, Guidelines and Methodologies
* Familiarity with the clinical and business processes within Behavioral Health settings as well as in-depth understanding of general healthcare treatment
* Current PMI Certification as a PMP
* Previous experience developing or testing in a Microsoft centric organization
* Agile Certification as a product owner and/or scrum master
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
Primary Location: Columbia, Maryland.
NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer - Federal Contractor. FEI.com, Inc. participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218 .
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or genetic information, except where it relates to a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement. FEI Systems creates an Affirmative Action Plan on an annual basis. Pursuant to federal law, the portions of FEI System' Affirmative Action Program that relate to Section 503 (Persons with Disabilities) and/or Section 4212 (Protected Veterans), are avaialble for inspection upon request by applicants and employees during FEI Systems' normal business hours.