iQuasar (pronounced i- kwey- zahr) is a Northern Virginia headquartered technology company dedicated to provide world-class products, services, and solutions to our customers in US and globally to our expanding customer base in North America, Africa, and Asia. We specialize in Telecommunications and Information Technology Consulting, Staffing, Software Development, Managed Consulting, and Software Products and Applications.
One of our clients in Washington, DC needs a Senior Incident Handling Analyst for a permanent position.
Position: Senior Incident Handling Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Position Type: Permanent position
Role and responsibilities:
As a Senior Incident Handler you will:
- Respond to threats of varying sophistication targeting Pentagon Networks and resources
- Perform Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) investigations using commercial, open source, and custom tools
- Perform Netflow and PCAP analysis of network traffic
- Report & Present on threats targeting pentagon network
- Validate findings from third party assessments of Pentagon Networks
- Assist with evaluating existing defensive capabilities and recommend adjustments and improvements
- Provide feedback and expert opinion on new and existing toolsets (EDR, etc)
- Interact with other SOC/CSSP/Intelligence organizations in the community through regular meetups
- Active Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
- In-depth knowledge of CJCSM 6510.01B and experience in the DoD/IC/ Federal Government Defensive Cyber Operations.
- Experience with automation / programming experience (PowerShell, Python, Go, Etc)
- One of the following certifications or an equivalent certification: CFCE, GCFE, GCFA, GCTI, GNFA, GREM, GPEN, GDAT, OSCP
- Experience with various cloud solutions (office365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic skills to prepare documents and reports using Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please review this job position. If you are interested and match job requirements, Click here to Apply:
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have.
Tejas (Ted) Kumar
D: (703) 962-6001 Ext.532