Senior Informatica MDM Developers
Locations: We have multiple project locations including Reston, VA, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA, Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY and Newark, NJ and more to come.
Contract Length: 6-12 months on most which are renewable for new assignments
Travel: We will accept candidates nationwide who can travel weekly.
Applied Resource Group is hiring Informatica Architects, Sr. & Mid- Level Developers for Healthcare customers across the US. You will have the opportunity to work in expert teams of like minded Informatica professionals across multiple projects, in a fast-paced consulting environment. We need passionate Informatica engineers with specialist experience in one of the following areas: Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ or Informatics B2B
- Ability to successfully design, deploy and evolve ETL and Data Quality Development solutions to meet business requirements using Informatica 9.5.x or higher.
- Ability to validate design with business requirements to ensure completeness of the ETL solution with Informatics 9.5x or higher
- Experience with performance tuning Informatica mappings and sessions.
- Experience with performing Informatica upgrade, service pack installs, and administering Informatica environments.
- Expertise using PowerCenter to perform extract, transform and load (ETL) and file creation activities that would be previously handled with legacy tools
- Migrate legacy customer file extracts from legacy tools to Informatica PowerCenter
- Automation of all file formats in the following priority
- Strong Database background in Microsoft SQL, Oracle 11g etc…
- Experience building SQL queries, including creating sub-queries, minus/union, and inline queries
- Develop and design data models and data processing and transformation rules for proper data representation.
- Must have proven ability to estimate development duration and effort.
- Must have knowledge of dimensional modeling (e.g., Kimball, Inmon, etc.), including knowledge of slowly changing dimensions, historic data capture, error capturing and reporting.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems and have knowledge of how to incorporate techniques for data auditing and quality.
- Must have knowledge of Master Data Management and Metadata Management.
- Must have knowledge of using web services
- Must assist in the development of best practices and guidelines to ensure complete, accurate, and maintainable solutions.
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous timelines.
- Plan and manage deployment from Development to Staging to Deployment.
- Senior Level: 5+ Years in Informatica in one of the following areas: Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ or Informatics B2B
- Midlevel: 3+ Years in Informatica in one of the following areas: Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ or Informatics B2B
- 3+ years’ experience with dimensional data modeling experience
- 3+ years developing ETL solutions using Informatica
- 3+ year experience with Informatica administration duties (installation/maintenance)
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
- Ability to work issues through resolution
Industry Experience: Healthcare is highly preferred and candidates from one of the following payers will receive priority UnitedHealth Group, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem, Aetna, Humana, Health Care Service Corporation, HCSC, Centene, Cigna, Molina, Independence Health Group, AmeriHealth, Tandigm, Blue Shield of California, Highmark, Wellpoint, Coventry, HIP Insurance, Blue Cross, California Physicians, Carefirst, Wellcare, Centene, Health Net, Lifetime Healthcare, Cambia, Metropolitan Group, Molina Healthcare.