Role: Sr. Information Security Analyst
Location: Burbank, CA (91504)
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
Client is looking for a result-oriented individual who will be responsible to ensure the availability, confidentiality and integrity of client's information assets, wherever they may reside. The candidate will be responsible to monitor and detect risks to the organization, identify sources and methods of attack, locate and preserve electronic evidence as needed. The candidate will have the ability to analyze, recommend, develop, implement and maintain systems and processes that protect business and client information.
- Align with and support the execution of the Information Security Program vision and strategy
- Provide assistance in the implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the information security program into in-scope operational areas (gap analysis, risk assessment, third party assessments, procedure/specification development, execution of recurring procedures, incident response)
- Identify, analyze and communicate information security vulnerabilities
- Support legal requirements and challenges
- Run incident response process including the use of forensic techniques, tools, and procedures
- Ensures that application security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IT standards and overall security
- Engage and manage projects related to information security
- Serve as information security subject matter expert, trusted advisor; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
- Understand current as well as emerging security threats and help design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible
- Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate into security architecture when appropriate
- Meet with project teams and other system architects to develop system designs and project plans that include the appropriate security controls and meet security standards
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Business or Computer Science
- 5+ years’ information security experience, experience in the financial services industry would be an asset
- Basic understanding of application, network, operating system, and core infrastructure security concepts and concerns
- CISA/CISM, CISSP, CRISC certifications preferred
- Advanced networking skills are required including WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, Proxy and Intrusion Prevention
- Ability to meet established deadlines; must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Strong project management skills and comfortable making decisions in ambiguity
- Understanding of emerging technologies in IT such as Cloud Platforms and Mobile as well as the associated security risks
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion
- Must be action and results oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to present ideas in a collaborative team setting and in a user-friendly language
- Must have a firm grasp of concepts and technology across all IT areas to be able to spot gaps and develop appropriate controls
- Must be able to react quickly and efficiently to production issues
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including senior managers and suppliers
- Working knowledge of common information technology management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST, as well as audit and SOC2 experience a huge plus!
- Demonstrate personal values aligned with our corporate tenant
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.