Details are as follows:
Job Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: Mesa, AZ
Duration: 6 months Contract-to-hire
Immediate Interview/ Start
No. of openings: 2
Local candidates are strongly preferred:
The Sr. Information Security Analyst supports the organization’s overall Cybersecurity posture and culture. The Sr. Information Security Analyst will require both strong technical and interpersonal skills to effectively analyze information systems, research and validate alerts, and operate security tools for monitoring Client’s environment. In this hands-on role, the incumbent must make well executed judgments in developing and deploying effective solutions as a part of incident response.
Sr. Information Security Analyst
- The incumbent will be the first responder to alerts generated by tools and emerging threats to the organization, conducting research on these threats and escalating discovered risks for action.
- This individual will be required to coordinate with members of other internal IT teams, service vendors, and stakeholder groups to ensure the efficient, timely delivery of security recommendations.
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to alerts from automated logging, monitoring tools, and other internal departments
- Support daily administration of local and vendor managed security solutions for Client’s Health environments
- Analyze security threats, vulnerability assessments, and audit results to recommend security solutions that enable business objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams to support response efforts to security-related findings or concerns.
- Report on incident response metrics and provide assessment reports
- Continuously improve the organization’s security stance and framework.
- Assist with the organization’s security awareness training program.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions and improved security processes.
- Keep a keen watch for new vulnerabilities and exploits and execute documented incident response procedures to deal with them.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- BS. degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5 - 7 years of experience working in IT.
- 3 -5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Strong knowledge of incident response processes
- Hands on experience with security systems like Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, EDR, Vulnerability Management System and other solutions
- Experience managing security service providers to complete regular duties
- Experience in Healthcare and with HIPPA technical standards highly desired.
- Certification such as “Certified Information System Security Professional” (CISSP).
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) with Azure experience highly desired.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of industry standards and best practices for IT Security.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High Emotional Intelligence (interpersonal skills).