Shift: 40 hours; Night shift, weekends; 12 hour days 3.5/days a wk;
Daily Responsibilities: The ISOC responds to calls for infrastructure support, does 2nd tier Incident resolution and receives request for any infrastructure related issues. In addition, ISOC has responsibility for the communication of P1 outages along with monitoring the complete infrastructure for any alerts especially proactive alerts to eliminate downtime.
Technical Skills: Two (2) years intermediate to advanced skill set.
Top must haves:
- knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (VM and physical), open systems server and Citrix environment.
- Use of and knowledge in various montioring tools such as System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) or network monitors (Orion).
- Basic understanding of ITIL practices around Change, Incident and Request.
- Knowledge of a large-scale network environmnet (CISCO switches/Routers) to assist in 2nd tier troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-ability to learn new programs/processes
-Ability to work autonomously self managing
-Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and critical thinking
-Excellent ability to assess the situation or event, relate it to other similar events which have occurred previously to correct
-Technical aptitude Excellent ability to learn, understand and then disseminate the information of a technical nature
-Skilled communicator written and verbal
-Strong time management skills
-Excellent documentation traits
-Be a team player
-Be able to make sound decisions for troubleshooting based on the data collected
-Be professional, and positive
-Have integrity, initiative and focus
-Be able to think, communicate and present information clearly and effectively
-Be able to effectively multi-task
Must Haves for this position:
-Windows Server knowledge
-Open Systems server knowledge
-Service level management knowledge