Senior Information Security Business Analyst REF#:
34844 CBS BUSINESS UNIT:
CBS Corporate JOB TYPE:
Full-Time Staff JOB SCHEDULE:
Full-Time JOB LOCATION:
New York, NY ABOUT US:
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world-s largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand - "the Eye" - one of the most recognized in business. The Company-s operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, local TV, film and interactive. CBS- businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Network 10 Australia, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Interactive, CBS Sports Network, CBS Films, Showtime Networks, Pop, Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations and CBS Experiences. DESCRIPTION:
This Senior Information Security Analyst will work closely with the VP of Crisis Management & Information Security Programs to deliver a comprehensive global Information Security employee training & awareness program, support the development of our crisis management program, collaborate with leaders for programs status, metrics & reporting and support our overall communications strategy for CBS Information Security worldwide.
Communications, Training & Awareness
- Support the development of written communications templates to support the overall communications plan
- Work with leaders across Information Security to develop content for our internal web hub
- Deploy our quarterly and annual information security training for employees worldwide
- Support privacy and security awareness campaigns.
- Work with the VP of Crisis Management and Information Security Programs to develop an executive level information security briefs & presentations including our monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Crisis Management Support
- Support crisis management communications and logistics related to information security events and incident response.
Programs & Projects Status
- Work with management to build programs & projects status documentation & tracking
- Maintaining program-s status & projects tracker - gathering status from the team
- Creating meeting minutes & action items
- Maintaining an Information Security programs calendar
- Assisting with the scheduling of programs review meetings
- Updating process and programs documentation
Metrics & Reporting
- Develop standards and processes for the creation of regular operational security metrics
- Support the creation of daily dashboard of metrics with real time status
- Streamline the reporting workflow process to improve efficiency which includes
- Establishing an operational reporting schedule
- Building the necessary tools to generate and maintain reports
- Simplifying the work needed to gather and update information
- Create a monthly Information Security Report for executive review, edits & approval
- Collaborating with ISG leaders to gather status updates on projects & initiatives
- Updating the standard presentation slides & data
- 5 to 7+ years of information security business analyst experience
- Incident response support or crisis management experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of information security programs
- Strong understanding of information technology
- Excellent oral and written skills creating communications and executive briefs
- Experience in data analytics, trends, reporting and metrics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
- Experience working across a matrixed organization.
- Focus on quality of work and customer service
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills across different teams and levels of management to deliver timely results.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information security, business or equivalent experience.
Preferred: EEO STATEMENT:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled