An automotive company currently creating a video streaming platform for their customers is in search of a Senior Security Engineer to spearhead the creation of their brand-new Security Engineering team. The ideal engineer will come from a Network Security background having extensive knowledge of Palo Alto firewall, routers, and switches.
This however is only a portion of the job to truly hit the ground running the company needs someone who has experience with various different security tools. Having SIEM technology experience is a must Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience implementing security best practices for Palo Alto Firewalls and/or Panorama, advanced firewall features, threat prevention and security rules, logging and monitoring.
- SIEM technology experience
- Vulnerability Management experience
- Knowledge of Network Security Architecture
- Strong Knowledge of the OWASP, CVSS, MITRE attack framework
- Understanding of SAST, DAST and network vulnerability scanners
- Ability to perform audits
- CISSP Certified
- AWS Experience
- Start-up experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- 15 days of PTO
- 10% bonus
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.