About Blackhawk Network:
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network. Overview:
Are you passionate about information security and technology? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? Do you have a strong understanding of attacker and defender tradecraft? Do you get excited about performing forensic analysis, reversing malware, and responding to cyber security incidents? Are you looking for Life/Work balance? Are you looking to be a key contributor in the World's leading Anytime/Anywhere Payment Network? If you answered 'Yes', please read on...your career is at Blackhawk Network and we want to talk to you!
Blackhawk Network's technology include world-class transaction acquisition, switching and routing, real-time settlement, pre-paid card processing, fulfilment and business analytics components. State of the art consumer web sites, emerging mobile apps, and high-speed transaction processing with volume spikes that make Pikes Peak seem small are all part of a challenging and rewarding technology environment. What does this translate into from a security standpoint? We print money . That means we are heavily targeted by financially motivated threat actors and need people like you to help join the fight against evil.
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer to join the Blackhawk Network Global Information Security organization, reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Information Security (Global SOC Manager). This position will work with an existing global team of talented SOC Security Engineers to detect and respond to active threats targeting our enterprise and platforms. Responsibilities:
- Act in a Lead capacity for Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Forensics functions with our SOC teams.
- Develop effective and efficient internal security procedures and documentation (i.e., runbooks), used for day-to-day security operations.
- Lead effective strategies for the detection & response, and reporting of day-to-day security incidents.
- Research and understand emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, and their countermeasures.
- Work closely with other members of the Global Information Security team to develop effective strategies to test, tune, and deploy security technologies that are scalable and enhance detection and response.
- Provide guidance on security tooling selection and implementation - closing the gap in endpoint and network visibility across the enterprise.
- Keep up to date with latest penetration testing and ethical hacking methods.
- 4 + years of working in a mission critical security operations team in financial services, banking, security for large enterprise organizations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, time management & organization skills.
- Leading multi discipline Cyber Security Incident Response
- Passion for Cyber Security issues and trends
- Knowledge of Industry best practices and integration of this to everything you do.
- Leading a major incident/s, by this we are looking to understand that they have engaged with other teams around the business not just analyzing SOC tools.
- Working with network team, engineering, fraud, legal etc
- Variety of Vulnerability Management any : (Nessus, Qualys, Rapid7) Tools & Processes exposure
- Certifications and courses - NIST, Incident response etc great to have
Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.