We are looking for the right person who will be responsible for conducting structured security certification/ accreditation activities utilizing Risk Management Framework in compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements. As a member of the Security Team, you will lead the review of technical, management, and operational Security Controls in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (DHS) 4300a to ensure the complete and effect of the IT system's information technology and security solutions.If this sounds like the right role for you, reach out to one of our Sparks Group recruiters today!
- Provide continuous monitoring on computer systems and routine self-inspections of facility to ensure compliance with/for A&A/C&A/ATO for approved systems
- Ensure all systems are operating, maintaining properly, and information is disposed following security protocols
- Ensure CM is appropriate for all Information Systems (IS) software and hardware
- Ensure change control requirements are documented and tracked
- Conduct periodic reviews of Privileged Access user accounts (Developer, Admin, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring that Certification and Accreditations (C&A) documents, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and artifacts are maintained and updated in accordance with DHS and CBP policy.
- Participate in the CBP change, configuration, and release management process to ensure an appropriate security level is in the systems lifecycles.
- Communicate with senior management that everything is kept apprised of all pertinent security systems issues
- Conduct user training to advise systems security and increase user awareness
- 12+ years of experience in the Information Assurance or related field
- Position requires U.S citizenship
- Client requires current and active CBP suitability
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, Solaris, and Linux
- Contain at least one of the following certifications - CISSP, CEH, CISM, or GIAC
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.