Description Job Description:
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Disability Leave, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Pandemic Leave, Safe Work Environments AND a 20k Sign on Bonus for this role!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) on our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The ISSO will work on a newly awarded task providing "cradle-to-grave" support for mission information systems, including discovery, SSP preparation, C&A, security sustainment, and system decommissioning.
- Preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Scanning Compliance: Conduct security scans of the ISs under their purview to highlight security weaknesses and maintain record of devices. The ISSO will use the security scans to ensure that patching has been applied to the ISs and use the security scans to prove security compliance.
- STE Compliance: Monitor and evaluate Secure The Enterprise (STE) compliance for the ISs under their purview. Ensure that the IS maintains STE compliance, working with SAs and programmers to fix STE non-compliance items.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Bachelors Degree and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience
- Masters Degree 10 or more years of prior relevant experience
- IAM Level 1 Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of Info System Security Experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with the DCID 6-3 Policy and practices.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with XACTA.
- Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-37, 800-53, and CNSSI-1253.
Substantial experience with all elements of NISCAP
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000. Please visit https://careers.leidos.com/css20k
for details and a full list of eligible opportunities.
careers.leidos.com/CSSCOS External Referral Bonus:
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Information AssurancePay Range: