A direct client of Atrilogy is seeking to hire a Senior Infrastructure Systems Engineer/UI Developer in Los Angeles. This candidate will work with both internal and external customers on new and existing projects.
..."We need someone with hybrid experience of Cloud engineering and Front-end development.
- Design,Develop and deploy internal UI’s that will permit other groups to leverage our teams custom tooling.
- Ensure Infrastructure reliability by performing routine maintenance and software updates.
- Maintain code base that supports the automation of Instance creation and adheres to the company's business standards.
- Demonstrate mastery of tools to analyze customer issues to help diagnose delivery and performance issues.
- Write, review and/or maintain documentation related to the infrastructure and platform supported
- Sign off on newly introduced infrastructure before operationalized
- Lead and Support troubleshooting efforts relating to the platform customer incidents and issues.
- Mentor and teach other engineers on troubleshooting techniques, traffic analysis, and utilization of new tools and features developed by the engineering teams.
- Document processes and tasks related to deployment and support activities, train and transfer knowledge to other team members and cross-functional teams.
- Automate standard procedures for the Services Infrastructure
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools, e.g: git, travis, salt, jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline.
- Advanced level of knowledge in infrastructure as a service, systems automation, scripting and programming languages and tools. e.g: CloudFormation, TerraForm, Python etc
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in several of these technical areas and familiarity with most: Operating Systems: Linux Ubuntu, CentOS, Amazon and Linux Databases.
- CSS Preprocessing.
- Expert level knowledge of AWS architecture: (AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or better)
- VPC, EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, cloudwatch etc…
- Experience with one or more cloud providers and technologies such as Google Cloud, MS Azure, OpenStack
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Docker containers and kubernetes is desired.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills. Excellent reporting both upwards and across teams.
- Excellent decision-making, team organization and administration. Ability to assess requirements and make recommendations for resources assignments.
- Excellent ability to direct a team, attract, retain, motivate, coach and develop team member’s for high performance. Ensure the team is trained and leads continued skills development initiatives.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.