Lead Application Development Team in tactical planning, construction and deployment of business process solutions for JD Edwards E1 Systems. This is a techno/functional role
- As a Senior Developer, your primary responsibility will be to review, analyze, and create/modify JDE code to support the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) applications.
- Designs, builds, deploys and documents applications
- Provide regular status updates to manager, regarding workload, project status, priorities, and issues/roadblocks needing resolution.
- Provide guidance on development best practices, standards, and procedures. Establish these standards where they are lacking.
- Lead development teams on large projects
- Working with the business analysts to design new modules to improve efficiency and develop new processes.
- Perform requirements analysis/ systems analysis and design work, creating appropriate documentation for use in estimating and specifying project work.
- Provide JD Edwards development and configuration services as required using the JD Edwards developer toolkit and related technologies.
- Supports other Application team members in their work with end users.
- Leads application team in defining, measuring and improving Customer Satisfaction (CS) for the customers of the Application Development (AD)
- Form, communicate and execute tactical plans for Application Development with intent to improve design and construction methods of applications
- Ability to create and modify programs in the JD Edwards OMW development toolkit.
- Experience in JDE 9.1 Manufacturing/distribution/financials/TMS/WMS/OE/call management/advanced inventory
- 10 + years coding experience.
- Experience integrating 3rd party systems
- Effective communication skills from end-users through senior level management. Ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms.
- Familiarity with AS400 operations
- Troubleshooting skills to effectively isolate application issues vs. other issues, and provide initial troubleshooting on JD Edwards application functionality issues with the user community and other IT teams supporting JD Edwards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BSSV a plus
- Java a plus
Travel to remote offices as needed,