The JDEdwards Sales/Distribution Business Analyst role is to analyze, architect, document, and implement/deploy Sales, Order Management, Pricing, Distribution business and system processes in accordance with best practices, in support of our enterprise-wide JD Edwards ERP Software deployment strategy.
Supporting the deployment of the global JD Edwards ERP, this key role will drive Sales & Distribution process activities as they relate to:
1) Documentation of current state;
2) Definition and documentation of business requirements;
3) Design and documentation of future state process;
4) the architecting of system configuration options;
5) plan, design, architect, and execute effective software test scenarios;
6) Develop end-user process and system documentation; and Train end-users.
This individual will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve JDEdwards application issues through careful testing.
In a project management capacity, this role will also be called upon to coordinate resources supporting other business disciplines, ie Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance. As a project manager this role is responsible for establishing and scheduling project milestones for the supply chain business, assuming accountability for the project completion, and ensuring successful transition from implementation to operation of the ERP system, including ongoing training and change management. Also, as a member of the global implementation team, this role will provide Sales & Distribution expertise and guidance, to support common global business systems solutions and processes.
Work From Home up to 2 days per week, 3 days in office required.