Want to work an exciting SaaS start-up in Santa Monica? Their core product is a cloud-based software that essentially serves as a data assessment scanning tool used by huge enterprise companies for their salesforce applications. Millions of people around the world are using or have access to this product so it is extremely large scaled and processes a ton of data and distributed systems.
In this position, you will be working on a team of 6 people and will be the go to guy for building/developing the back end of their software. You also will be implementing restful web services, building Restful APIs, doing some architect/design work and building microservices. There are some junior engineers on the team, so you also will be getting experience mentoring and helping them learn and grow their skill set.
If you are looking for a place where you can work with new technology, do new development work, and work in a friendly work environment, this is the place for you! They offer great benefits, have a beautiful office and a competitive salary. Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Java and Restful Webservices
- Competitive Salary up to $170,000 and sign on bonus
- The Opportunity to increase your market value
- to improve your skill set
- do hands on new development work on brand new projects
- to work with cutting edge technology
- Have experience mentoring junior engineers
- Work on a large scaled distributed system
- Great office environment with a solid work-life balance package!
- 401k, Health insurance, Unlimited PTO
- Free parking and commuter benefits
- Access to a cafeteria for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.