SOFT's client located in New York, NY is looking for a Senior Java Developer - Spring / BPM for a long term contract assignment.
- At least 12+ years of experience with solution building and delivering mission critical, fault tolerant applications
- At least 8 years of strong hand on development experience to develop in Java/JEE, Web Service and RESTful service rapidly in fast moving projects
- At least 3 years' experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, Java Script, Ajax
- Experience in model-driven-architecture and model-driven-development – specifically to produce analysis, design, component and deployment models
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills including requirements analysis, Object Oriented design patterns, and UML;
- Deep knowledge of common JEE, Integration, User Interface design and BI patterns
- Experience incorporating non-functional design aspects into the code components
- Experience with quality assurance process for testing applications including functional, non-functional and parallel testing
- Strong understanding of Application resiliency, security, scalability and general performance concepts
- Strong understanding of enterprise application performance issues and tuning.
- Working knowledge of WebSphere or Eclipse IDE
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, perform in depth code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to security and architectural standards.
- Solid working experience in agile project delivery (preferred scrum master certification) and competing priorities
- Experience with MS Project and ability to create and monitor work activities as part of a larger project
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business and technical teams
- Moderate knowledge of Word, Excel and productivity improvement tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment.
Please refer to the Position ID when inquiring about a job posting or sending in your resume.
***INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS ONLY! NO THIRD PARTIES/NO SUB CONTRACTORS***