/*Please submit only senior profiles*/
Role: Senior Core Java Developer.
No. of Positions: 2
Duration: Till 2020
Senior Core Java Developer - We are seeking a Senior Core Java Developer to work on the development of a new asset management compliance product. We are looking for top engineering talent as we design and build the platform. The role involves working in an agile team, in a highly collaborative and engaging environment and being adaptable to shifting priorities.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Expert (8+ years’ experience) developing with Java
- Experience leading the development of Financial Services products or components
- Understanding of and experience in Asset Management
- As software engineer, delivering software using agile development practices
- Experience in Spring, Restful Web services, JMS, Maven, Jenkins
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
The Skills You Bring
- You are a strong contributor with a collaborative work style
- You are a Java expert and can write high performance (CPU and Memory optimized) code.
- You understand RESTful API principles and have experience designing and developing RESTful API’s using Spring
- You have experience designing and developing actor models, preferably using Akka
- You understand and value automated unit testing and code analysis tools (preferably Junit), and have worked in an environment where adherence to code quality an coverage standards is enforced
- You have worked on SCRUM / Agile teams
- You have experience working with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), preferable using FitNesse
- You can accurately measure and track the performance of components throughout development and troubleshoot degradations in performance
- You have experience using and configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery products, preferably Jenkins
- You have an understanding of messaging frameworks such as Kafka and EMS.
- You understand best engineering practices and have an aptitude to coach and mentor junior engineers.
- You are able to clearly document design options and decisions, and present these in an organized manner to technical as well as non-technical audiences
- You are motivated, are a good communicator, can take initiative to solve problems, and can make decisions based on the value of the solutions we build
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated