Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is in search for a Sr. Java Developer for Full time Direct Hire position in NYC, NY. Position : Sr. Java Developer
Location : NYC, NY
Duration : Full time Direct Hire
As a Senior Java Developer , you will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients in the Capital Markets space. You will manage the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role you will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships. MUST HAVES:
NICE TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of strong software development experience in software development with expertise in Java 8 and above and knowledge of latest Java (8/9) features
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections
- Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito etc)
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- gradle, etc.)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or Nosql) and messaging technologies
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, etc.
- Working experience with web-services (REST, SOAP). Understanding & experience in Micro-services is a plus.
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Client facing
- Gel well with distributed teams
- Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
- Understanding & experience in Micro services and automated integration testing those applications to boost performance)
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
- Willingness to travel
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.