Bravens Inc’s mantra for success is built around its 5 core values – Honesty, Simplicity, Reliability, Transparency & Customer Centricity. Bravens has expanded over the last few years and has successfully merged on-site project based staffing, executive search, direct hire placement and consulting. We are experts in providing Engineering and Information Technology Outsourcing & Services recruitment solutions. Bravens Inc is currently looking for Senior Java Developer based in McLean, VA 22102 for 06 months Contract Position.
Position: Senior Java Developer
Locations: McLean, VA 22102
Duration: 06 months Contract
• Client has an opportunity for a mid-level experience (7 to 10 years) Java/JEE developer on the team that provides production support and maintains SF Finance and ICM Systems.
• Primarily a production support role but requires strong data analysis, sql and plsql (stored procedure), scripting experience (unix/perl etc.) and java to troubleshoot and deploy the break-fixes or perform minor enhancements to the existing applications.
• Finance and Corporate Systems are critical in fulfilling timely reporting of its Financials.
• We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work on trouble shooting issues to drive to root cause and resolution, work on enhancements to the software applications on a Java/JEE and Weblogic platform.
• The individual would be expected to work collaboratively with other members of the team. Availability for on-call rotation duty is a must.
• 7 to 10 years of solid experience in SDLC, Java EE, SQL, Weblogic, Shell script
• Experience in working with DB2, Sybase and Oracle databases.
• Knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Familiarity with Mortgage Industry.