Employer has an exciting opportunity for a Development, Sr (Java/JEE Senior Level developer) to work in the Single Family Architecture and Platforms department of the Information Technology division at Employer. We are seeking a motivated individual to design and develop enhancements to software applications on a Java/JEE and Weblogic platform. As a senior member of the IT development team, the Individual would independently lead the solution delivery of issues as well as lead the team. The individual would champion technology and tools changes/improvements that improve delivery processes. Be a role model and a technical mentor to junior and mid-level developers. Work collaboratively with other open minded, technology savvy and dedicated team members.
* Set-up, configuration and development of Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory & SailPoint IdentityIQ platforms
* Performing Java development tasks to deliver new and upgraded web based solutions to a Linux production environment.
* Communicating to internal clients and partners' aspects of the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
* Application of software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
* Understand Business Requirements; participates in System Requirement Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deployment.
* Comply with the department application standards and general industry based practices.
* Contribute to the enhancement of department application development/delivery standards, tools and processes.
* Evangelize new technologies and tools, promote top code quality by leading design and code reviews, and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
* Train new and/or junior members of the team
* At least 5 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, Weblogic, Autosys, SQL, Shell Script
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
* Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
* Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
* Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customer and resolve production issues.
* Experience with Databases (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL).
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
* Thorough understanding of relational databases, XML, web services and EJB preferably on a Weblogic platform.
* Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
* Understanding of design patterns and ability to use them in real world situations.
* Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
* Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools using Maven, ANT and languages - shell script
* Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
* Innovative problem solver who likes to take on challenges with calculated risk to provide solutions.
* Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
* Good understanding in Open source APIs like Spring, Hibernate and Persistence Framework etc.
* Hands on experience in Java/J2EE design patterns and UML design tools
* Previous experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions/ tools such as: Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory & SailPoint IdentityIQ
* 7 to 10 years of experience
* Works independently on multiple projects with the ability to lead and mentor junior and mid-level developers in technology delivery.
* Experience with Database SQL IDE: SQL Developer, Rapid SQL
* Database Query design and development on relational database platforms
* Good communication and ability to convey technology solutions to business clients.
* Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal.
* Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
* Experience in using GIT, TeamForge, ServiceNow, Sonar Cube, Jenkins and Artifactory.
* Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Employer Experience is an added plus
Today, Employer makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Employer is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V. Department: