As a developer in this role you will develop applications utilized by the company's portfolio management and trading activities. Your focus will be on delivering complex platforms that enable decision making and employ AI techniques to optimize investment decisions.
* Design and develop Trading systems using Java.
* Work with project managers, technical leads and business owners to understand business processes and workflows.
* Should be able to translate business requirements into Functional Requirements and Technical Design
* Support functional and operational aspects of the systems being delivered to the business.
* You will have a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math. Advanced degree is a plus.
* You have 5+ years' recent hands on development experience in Java 1.7+ (Core Java), Spring
* Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Rest Services (JAX-RS), Clustering, and mechanisms those promote high availability and scalability.
* Hands on experience in Database programming (DB scripting, stored procedure, complex join queries, Optimization/Query tuning ) in Oracle
* Previous experience working in an agile environment
* Experience in Financial Industry a plus; front office technology highly preferred.
* You will embody the key competencies and leadership skills necessary to be successful (i.e. Learning Agility, Results Orientation, Intellectual Rigor, Emotional Intelligence, etc. etc.)
Department: Executive Management