Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. Were the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
This position is a software development position designing and developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications
- Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks
- Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions
- Perform detailed application design as appropriate
- Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary
- Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on schedule
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field
- Java developer with 6/7+ years of experience
- Experience in EJB 2.0 or higher and Hibernate
- Frontend development skills (HTML5/CSS3/JQuery)
- Experience with RAD and WebSphere application server
- Relational database experience with Oracle preferred.
- A background in large scale transaction processing and financial management systems.
- 6+ years of experience with database driven, multi-tier software development
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
- Good oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations.
- Must be a team player, receptive to new ideas and concepts and willing to embrace them when final determinations are made.
- Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems
- Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
- Must successfully clear any required contingency screenings (i.e. background, substance abuse)
- Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with an onshore project manager, clients and office personnel
- Creative problem solving skills
- Integrated unit test development experience
- Test plan development experience
- Local candidates only
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.