We have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Java Developer with our leading client in the Baltimore area. In this role, you will create scalable, maintainable code using software development best practices and coding standards. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a security clearance. Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and 11 years of experience; or, Master's degree and 9 years of experience
- Extensive development and programming experience in Java and JEE technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Struts 2, and Web Services
- Experience in an Agile development environment and tools like VersionOne and Jira
- Development experience with micro services and RESTful API
- Experience with unit testing, TDD, BDD, and Cucumber
- Working knowledge of Docker and Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, and CI/CD tools
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, JEE, Spring Boot, Struts 2, Web Services, Agile, VersionOne, Jira, RESTful API, TDD, BDD, Cucumber, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, CI/CD
Job ID: 317402 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !