Are you a highly experienced Java Developer with expertise in SQL query writing? Are you interested in joining an innovative organization to support their data needs? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Charlotte!We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Design and develop microservices and REST APIs for reuse
- Design and develop data ingestion services to collect data from disparate sources
- Work in a highly collaborative fast-paced team environment to develop creative solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of software development experience
- Experience working with very large data sets; expertise in SQL querying
- In-depth knowledge of core Java 7+ and JEE
- Working knowledge of Spring frameworks (MVC, Batch, Boot)
- Agile development environment experience preferred
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, SQL, Core Java, JEE, Spring, Agile
Job ID: 331905About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!