We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Developer with our industry-leading client in Columbia.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Perform product design and development tasks
- Work with both internal staff and clients
- Analyze business requirements and integrate with Middleware services using SOAP and REST
- Participate in release and sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, huddles, demos, retrospective, and other scrum-related activities
- Support development and integration of FreeMarker templates by the front-end developer
- Design and develop relevant documentation
- At least 5 Years of Development experience
- Strong Core/JEE programming experience in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of high-volume web application
- Knowledge of Server and Client templates
- Create and develop Java Web Applications
- Strong communication and analytical skills; able to work in a team environment
- Experience using JEE containers
- Experience with Unit Testing Tools and using software Version Control tools
- Experience developing and maintaining real time, high volume, client facing Web application, and using Eclipse/RAD, Java 8
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Middleware services, Development
Job ID: 329732About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!