Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their dedicated team. Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Develop, implement, and maintain high quality code that meets requirements and enhances customer experience
- Utilize industry and government standards and best practices for security, performance, and maintainability
- Contribute to improvements in the SDLC via TDD, code reviews, CI/CD, and automated security scanning
- Define and propose solutions to fulfill requirements; update and maintain system design documentation
- Collaborate to ensure system design follows industry best practices and federal government guidelines
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of expertise in Java software development, including JSP or JSF
- Extensive experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with RESTful web services, SQL, data modeling, and ORM tools (Hibernate)
- Experience with Git or equivalent source control system
- Ability to contribute individually and as part of an Agile team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Agile, Data Modeling, SQL, Hibernate, Git, Section 508
Job ID: 316787 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !