Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Equifax is looking to add a talented Technical Lead to our team in the St. Louis area. You will be joining as a Technical Lead at an exciting time as we are going through a technology transformation moving from .Net to Java and the Cloud. You will have two squads that you will be responsible for leading and mentoring.Job Description
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the best technical approach and practices are applied in all phases of the application lifecycle.
- You will assist with problem analysis, propose resolution and provide time + resource estimates for implementing the solution.
- You will develop, enhance, fix bugs, support, test, document and coordinate application release across environments.
- You will perform code reviews, mentor other developers, be a resource for technical inquiries, provide technical guidance and support for team members.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- You have experience leading teams of developers.
- You possess strong Java development skills, ideally with some exposure to .Net.
- You have worked in a Cloud environment - either AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a tool such as JIRA.
- Preferred experience with BitBucket, SonarQube, CI/CD and Performance Tools.
We offer an excellent compensation packages with ambitious market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and social growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
#LI-SH2 Primary Location:
USA-St. Louis-2330 BallFunction:
Function - Tech Dev and Client ServicesSchedule: