ONLY W2, NO C2C
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Remote (EST)
Duration: 12 Months+
Senior Java Developer with minimum 10 Years of Development experience responsible for designing/implementing complex modules, components and features in an agile development team.
This position is responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components as well as adding and modifying features in java for a complex cloud-enable enterprise applications.
Work with team to implement and test new and modified features for products that compose client's customer-hosted, kubernetes-based Energy Market system.
Desired Characteristics/Technical Expertise:
- Strong Java programming experience
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in a highly complex domain
- Experience developing mission-critical enterprise software
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and cloud technologies including Kafka, S3
- Experience with modern tooling (Jenkins, Maven, Git, SVN)
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Ability to increase overall effectiveness of team.
- Embraces quality in all deliverables and provides expert, insightful peer review other developers, pointing out best practices and increasing the quality of reviewed code
- Experience with methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
Global Visse Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.