Client will do a face to face interview after a phone screen.
Local candidates are preferred.
Job Requirement :
The Senior Java Developer will be working within an Agile Scrum Team building new claims processing software. The developer will also be responsible for supporting the build and deployments to
testing and other non-production environments. Additional responsibilities involve execution of full life cycle activities in support of multiple projects which might include:
* Working within an Agile Scrum team to support development and delivery
* Supporting the build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set
* Meeting milestones and deliverables set for different projects
* Unit and shake out testing Required Skills for this position:
* Must have a minimum of 8 + years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience with a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
* Must have experience in web application development using Java, J2EE, Spring, MyBatis, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, Junit, Maven, JSON and XML
* Candidate should have a strong understanding of Spring technologies, including Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, and Spring Integration
* Experience with Agile software development best practices
* Knowledge of J2EE applications servers (WebSphere, Tomcat)
* Strong understanding of object oriented analysis, design patterns, concepts
* Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services
* Excellent application performance tuning skills
* Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)
* Experience or familiarity with front-end development technologies (Angular 6) Software, Frameworks & Tools:
Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, mybatis, JQuery, AJAX, SOAP and Restful web services, JUnit, UML.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
1)Your current Word formatted resume ( we never present without permission )
2)Your hourly rate / Salary
3) A contact phone number that we can contact you
Please do not contact our main phone number, Just submit your resume via email.
H & R Computer Consulting is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital
status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
1725 I St NW, Suite 300 Washington, DC, 20006