Requisition Number: 84065
As a Fortune 500-ranked
global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services
, we help clients successfully manage their IT today
while transforming for tomorrow
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter
- Microsoft 2020 US Partner of the Year
- Databricks 2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year
- HashiCorp 2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year
- Intel 2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
Our Insight Digital Innovation
is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Senior Java Developer
to join our team. What Our Java Developers Do?
What do we look for at Insight?
- Develop web applications by coordinating requirements, user stories, use cases, screen mockups, schedules, and activities
- Work closely with client business stakeholders on Agile development teams
- Support system maintenance by developing comprehensive unit tests
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and software products
- Work with technical leadership to ensure the implementation of architecture standards
- Solid experience with Java, Java EE, Spring Boot, REST, Gradle, Maven, GIT, Microservices, Pivotal, and Netflix OSS
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- An active interest in the open-source frameworks and community
- Strong communication skills
- Hunger to learn and creatively apply new technologies
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[NC]] || [[USA]] || [[Java]] || [[Spring]] || [[Python]] ||Job Segment:
Developer, Java, Consulting, Supply, Information Technology, Technology, Operations