Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ months
- Design, implement and own Security platform used by API Developers and API Consumers.
- Design, implement and integrate distributed multi-cloud core services like Authentication and Authorization Services.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study.
- Over 5 years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (preferred Java or Go)
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Hands on experience with Java or Go programming language
- Must have hands on experience with Spring, Rest API and Security.
- Distributed systems knowledge and native cloud development experience like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Unit, Functional, Performance testing,
- Hands on experience with any NoSQL OR CloudSQL, OR PostgreSQL.
- Experience with technologies used for authentication & authorization such as OAuth, SAML etc is nice to have.
- Interest in security, Distributed Identity management, Distributed Authorization Management, Cloud stack is nice to have
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
39600 Balentine Dr, Ste 200 Newark, CA, 94560