We are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our direct client at Reston, VA. The details of the requirement are given hereunder.The candidate must have the experience t to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
- 7 to 9 years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT architecture environments and experience as a solution or application architect on large-scale development projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Hands on experience with OOPS concept, Java, J2EE, Web Services, Oracle, Siebel, Weblogic, Spring, REST and related technologies • Expertise in automation testing technologies
- Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the identity and access management and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
- Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with both Business and Technology colleagues
- Assess detailed specifications against design requirements and develop technical documentation and SDLC-related artifacts for projects
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- Work with external teams and systems to determine how they need to align with access management from a technical and process perspective
- Contribute during all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Create and execute development unit test cases and support higher environment testing cycles
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- We are looking for a strong Java resource
- This is an access management application – stores internally all users access
- We are looking for strong Java developer with good backend (EJB, Oracle, Siebel) and Web Logic is application server
- Automation knowledge is a must – building a test automation slate (experience with selenium and similar tools is good)
- Preferred - who can write APIs would be good in this role
- Typical Day –
- Debugging issues in production, working on sprints – designing or developing, doing unit testing,
- The standard role is 70% development, 30% troubleshooting, testing, maintenance.
- We are looking for candidate with Strong development experience – design/development on back end java
- And Exposure to test automation tools
- Worked in IAM space
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.