A security software company headquartered in Austin, Texas is expanding their team and are hiring Java Developers to work on all new applications and features. Their software enables companies to automate access management, as well as password security. They are growing as they scale to larger and enterprise companies, so they are hiring a Java Developer with experience in large scale systems.
As a Java Developer on this team, you should have a strong understanding of how to scale software, Microservices, event-driven architecture, and distributed systems. You will be working in a rapid deployment environment, as well as with cutting edge technologies such as Kafka, Jenkins, Docker, and Cloud.
This is a fully remote position and a great opportunity to make a positive impact. They have a competitive salary, bonus, and other incentives as well. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in Software Engineering
- Senior to Lead level experience with Java development
- Experience scaling applications
- Microservices experience
- Distributed Systems experience
- Restful Web Services
- CI/CD - Docker, Jenkins
- Experience using Cloud services, AWS preferred.
- Experience with rapid deployment Environments
- Test driven development experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Generous vacation days
- Bonus structure
- Fully remote
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.