Open to W2/1099/ C2C also if candidate has own corp.
- Must be able to meet project deadlines and milestones while producing high quality work.
- Must display a superior ability to communicate with co-workers for innovation purposes; clients for quality control and customer satisfaction purposes.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Very Proficient with Git versioning tool; Gitflow experience is preferred
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant or Maven
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Familiarity with Java based web development; framework is custom (UI and ORM) but having Spring background is great!
- Working knowledge of writing JSP pages
- Familiarity with application servers like Weblogic and JBoss (Wildfly)
- Experience of working on B2B tools such as IBM Data-Power
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. DB2) and SQL query development
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Willingness to learn custom framework currently in use for user interface and object relational mapping
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have eight (8) years of programming experience in software development or maintenance.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in IT systems analysis and programming.
Navitas Business Consulting Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.