PK, the experience engineering firm, is actively looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team as a full-time employee in Omaha, NE. This a senior level opportunity, the ideal candidate will have a minimum 7+ years of experience working with Java technologies and strong knowledge with Java messaging services.Responsibilities
- Maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Ensure product requirements adhere to overall development best practices in their format, documentation,communication, andimplementation as directed by the manager.
- Work together with the team to add new features and optimize our code and database.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understandthe needsandtranslate those into technical requirementstocome up with the most effective and efficient solution for architecting the technology.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team in addition to our product managers, scrum masters and project managers.
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution.
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles.
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Advanced knowledge of messaging, preferably Java Messaging Services
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Experience with Hibernate.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.