My name is Lisa and I'm a recruiter at Programmer Resources International. We are currently working on a job for which you may be a fit. Please see below for all the details:
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
• Work in an agile and fast-paced environment interfacing with management, business and senior technology members
• Understand business requirements, processes and specifications required to support implementation
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with business analysts and cross functional technology teams
• Document technical specifications, functional flows and drive the projects autonomously
• Architect and design high performance, robust and scalable systems
• Design and implement applications utilizing complex Java/J2EE technologies and middleware systems
• Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Provide status updates, proper escalations & reporting to management & business
• Support production releases
• Significant expertise to work closely with internal clients and team manager to understand needs, define requirements and provide business process automation ideas and solutions.
• Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of product.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign education equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering with 7+ years of experience performing Java/J2EE software engineering within a financial services environment.
• Expertise in core Java programming (5 - 10 years)
• Expertise in Java EE design and programming (5 + years, possibly overlapping with core Java experience) and solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications
• Java, Spring, Hibernate, Databases such as Sybase, SQL Server
• Expertise of building web service with any standard application server
• Strong understanding of RDBMS databases, JDBC, and database access technologies
• Experience with some set of standard Java developments tools including IDE’s, build frameworks and source code control
• Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
• Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
• Tibco, JMS or MQ messaging, Spring Front End development skills in GWT or related technologies
• Knowledge of securities data
Thanks & Regards
Team Lead – Talent Acquisition
Programmer Resources Int'l, Inc.
Direct: 636 591 2815