Looking for a Senior Java Developer to do Java Web Development, application development, build and deployment. You will have shell scripting on top of web services, weblogic
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 9 years of experience in Information technology with at least 5 years in developing applications using Java/J2EE technologies, preferably in Unix environment.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with application development, build and deployment using web/application servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with databases such as UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle. Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, etc. and strong understanding of database interfacing technologies such as ODBC, JDBC and DBMS native clients
- Strong Unix knowledge with experience in scripting/programing languages such as Shell, C, C++, Perl, etc.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with various teams, both business and technical, to achieve goals.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and team working skills
- Certification in Java technologies
- Experience in supporting applications for database and middleware (WebLogic/Tomcat/Apache) upgrades / migrations
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like ANT, Maven, etc.
- Experience with job scheduling tools such as Autosys
- Knowledge of / experience with Jenkins and Sonar Cube
- Experience in using Team Forge GIT as source code repository is a plus
- Experience in Agile based project development is a plus.
- Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Freddie Mac Experience is a plus
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field