• Develop code and unit tests.
• Participates and contributes to dialogue on detailed design and architecture plans.
• Applies knowledge of java language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and
developing key services.
• Good know how on rest services
• Participates in code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defect.
• Participates in story review, providing constructive feedback and input on both work effort estimation as
well as architecture/design improvements
• Works well in a team, fostering an environment of collaboration and innovation.
• Plays supporting role in white box test case identification sessions to establish high level consensus on test
case sets for corresponding stories.
• Participates in troubleshooting efforts, proposing potential fixes and workarounds.
• Provides 3rd Line Support for applications and services.
• Assists with environment build deployments, release notes, and build notices.
• Participates in continuous improvement efforts by suggesting practical means of reducing time to market
while maintaining high quality products (i.e. – process improvements/automation opportunities).
• Embraces and enforces SDLC and information security standards.