With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of Product Management and Delivery Team, you will build application components, test and deploy code. You have awareness of data security, retention, and recovery issues. You can research technologies independently. You will develop expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, and operating systems. Execute on the plan by building components, testing, and deploying solutions. Your Responsibilities
- Develop domain expertise on one or more programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines.
- Requirements Elaboration - offer feedback to project team during build as issues arise
- Data Modeling - understand data structures
- Demonstrating frameworks - under mentorship of more senior technical staff
- System Performance - provide solutions that satisfy performance requirements; construct test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements
- Security - implement solutions and carry out test plans working with more senior technical staff to validate security requirements
- Standards - is aware of technology standards and understand technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Independently follow design and code standards, contributing to continuous improvement discussions
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in Java development including:
- RESTful Web Services (Jersey Framework)
- Spring - (emphasis on web), IoC, transactions
- Containers - Tomcat, Lambda
- Web User Interface development (jQuery and especially Angular)
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks - Jira, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.