We are Looking for Sr. Java Developer in Lansing, MI
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Lansing MI
Rate is DOE
- Creative thinker and great teammate who can come up with innovative approaches to help resolve complex issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Writes high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems.
- Takes pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and constantly innovating.
- Full stack developer including intense back-end development, service design, data model and web development.
- Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) to design and implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Java and J2EE with 7+ years of experience.
- In depth experience developing high volume transactions and distributed applications both real-time and batch.
- A deep understanding of performance tuning and scalability.
- Development experience with modern technologies such Elastic Search, Kafka, Kibana,
- Logstash, Hibernate, Spring, Angular. Experience with any modern technologies would be an added advantage.
- Development experience with REST WebServices and various data interchange and representation formats such as JSON, XML, HTML etc.
- Development experience with RDBMS and NoSQL database.
- Expert knowledge of JDBC and managing transactions.
- Deep end to end architectural understanding of distributed applications.
- Experience with containerization technologies (such as Docker) and familiarity with micro-service architecture and development patterns.
- A deep and demonstrable understanding of design patterns.
- Knowledge and understanding of application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat and Weblogic.
- Development experience with security such as securing the users and their data.
- Development experience of writing batch jobs with performing high volume transactions.
- Knowledge and understanding of work in modern CI environments: version control, build tool, CI server
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks. Experience with any modern open source libraries would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of at least one additional programming language: Python/Ruby/Scala/ Groovy, GO as a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience building and deploying software onto AWS or Openstack using Chef, or similar technologies.
- Experience with big data and data analytics applications, or similar systems programming experience.
- Experience with SAFE framework.
- Experience with Java Message Service (JMS) and Message Driven Bean (MDB) development is preferred.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in the insurance industry, specifically with the health care industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field or comparable work experience.
Business Development Manager,
Trintel Technologies LLC,
1000 Long Blvd, Suite # 9, Lansing, MI 48911
Alternate Number: (517)-515-5408
Email: raja at trinteltechnologies dot com