- Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012 , 2013, 2014 ,2015 and 2016
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012 & 2016 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Leading Investment Bank in Raleigh, NC area is hiring for a Sr. Java Developer- Long term contract position.
Please email me your updated resumes with salary expectations to Jissa.raju(at)atyeti.com / Call - 919-748-9987
The successful candidate will be a seasoned technologist with a proven track record in delivering outstanding solutions that provide significant business value with sustainable long-term gains. The role requires exceptional development expertise, good problem-solving skills with strong analytical ability and attention to detail. We are looking for someone with awareness of the industry trends and able to grasp what is appropriate for our stream of work and leading its adoption. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are paramount as well as the ability to work across teams in different geographies and time zones. The successful candidate will also have the commitment and desire to be part of the long-term success of a high-performing team.
Key Role Deliverables:
- Implementation of business and technical requirements
- Participate in the Scrum ceremonies
- Assist in the Product Backlog prioritization along with the Product owners
- Close collaboration with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the platform s value is maximized
- Ensure that the regulatory engine has maximum operational stability and technical hygiene
- Play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of the new regulatory reporting engine
- Risk management and proactive implementation of changes to avoid outages
- Awareness of technology trends to use as input in shaping the platform s future architecture
- Actively work with release manager on the change management.
- Ensure there is comprehensive documentation covering all aspects of the functionality and operation of the platform
- Ensure the platform is compliant with Firmwide policies including Audit and Risk Assessment Reviews
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- 5+ years Core Java (ideally version 8+) and Spring (ideally version 4+)
- 5+ years SQL development (preferably Oracle) and query optimization
- Microservices experience is a must
- Architectural and Design Patterns
- Proven experience in operational stability and technical hygiene strategies and techniques
- Should possess strong problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills.
- Should be self-starter and proactive in identify and fixing issues.
- Agile development using continuous integration and TDD
- DevOps practices
- Proven experience of adopting cutting-edge technologies to render a system more effective
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Expertise in at least one-unit testing framework
- Deep knowledge of coding governance and industry practices
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with Financial Regulations and/or Investment Banking
- Restful web services
- Cloud Technologies (ideally Azure)
- Web technologies (HTML5, AngularJS)
- Experience with Kafka