Senior Java Developer w/ Active Clearance
GDH is seeking a Senior Java Developer to work on-site in Alexandria, VA on a 6-month contract for a Federal client.
Must have an Active Public Trust, Secret, or Top-Secret Clearance.
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and develop applications using an object-oriented approach.
* Strong skills in troubleshooting, determine causes of errors and drive problem resolution to ensure business continuity
Responsibilities / Key Functions:
* Experience using an Integrated Development Environment -Eclipse.
* Experience with testing tools, unit and integration test scripting and testing methodologies.
* Prior experience with the following tools and products: Oracle 11g web/app server, JBoss EAP 6.4, Subversion for source control, and Maven build process.
* Ability to consistently apply quality and security standards.
Java, JEE, Spring Framework, Junit, JSON, XML, SQL, Maven, Eclipse, GIT.